Interested in a career in cycling and the bicycle business? Become a member of the Felt Team. Be a part of one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the sport and industry today. Unless otherwise stated, all full-time positions enjoy 401k, medical, dental and holiday benefits. Salaries are commensurate with experience and related capabilities.
It is the policy of Felt Racing, LLC to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. EOE M/F/D/V
Dealer Support Representative
This job is located in our Ontario, California office. Felt Bicycles is looking for that person who understands the value created by superior Dealer Support / Customer Service. As a member of the Felt Dealer Support Team, you would interact directly with Felt Bicycle Dealers and Consumers. You would also work with other departments within Felt to help identify and resolve any potential issues relating to Dealer Support / Customer Service.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with dealers and consumers either by telephone, email, etc.
- Respond promptly to dealers and consumers inquiries
- Handle and resolve dealer and consumer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate resource if necessary
- Keep records of dealer and consumer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on dealer and consumer interactions
- Provide dealers and consumer support so that they understand they are riding the best bicycles in the world.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Bicycle industry experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear communication skills.
As a relatively young company, the demands of the various departments and the tasks of employees within each department are changing all the time. The outline of duties shown here is a representative list of the general duties this Dealer Support representative may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is in our Felt culture to use the skill set of all our employees to their fullest potential and to give our employees all the tools necessary to succeed in their job.
Interested parties should submit resume and cover letter to Jay Duehring at: JayDuehring @ FeltBicycles.com
Felt Bicycles is looking for Copywriter and Website Manager. The position is full-time and based out of our Irvine, CA headquarters. Responsibilities include but are not limited to working with marketing department to support all areas of the company with necessary copywriting and written communications to service the website ongoing plus catalogs, newsletters, email and other communications-driven projects.
Skills necessary in order to be successful at this position include:
- Must have excellent working knowledge and experience in cycling including clear understanding of product and core culture surrounding the cycling industry.
- Must have strong technical background with an ability to articulate in writing the desired message whether at an elementary or highly complex level.
- Must be proficient in all MS Office programs. Experience with PhotoShop and/or other design programs a plus.
- Must be a clear communicator and willing to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong organizational and logistical skills.
- Must have a do-what-it-takes approach and willingness to make it happen during crunch time.
- English and/or journalist degree and background a big plus.
Interested parties should submit resume and cover letter to: DougMartin @ FeltBicycles.com