Oct. 5, 2008, Carson, Calif—Colby Pearce
teamed with Daniel Holloway
to win the Madison at USA Cycling Elite Track Nationals at the ADT Event Center velodrome Sunday.
duo of Pearce and Holloway scored 38 points to defeat Guy East and Austin Carroll, and put the tandem of Ian Moir and Daniel Heeley a lap down to place third.
The result maintains Felt’s sheer dominance at track nationals this weekend. To wit:
- 1st place in the team pursuit (Taylor Phinney, Pearce, Holloway, and Dave Koesel)
- 1st place in the individual Pursuit (Phinney, setting a new track record in the process)
- 1st place in the Kilo (Phinney)
- 1st place in the 250m TT (Michael Blatchford)
- 1st place in the U23 Sprints (Michael Blatchford)
- 1st place in the Points Race (Pearce)
- 1st place in the U23 Points Race (Holloway)
And now Pearce and Holloway in the Madison! And there’s one bike that runs as a constant theme within: Felt!