Interested in a career in cycling and the bicycle business? Become a member of the Felt Team. Be a part of one of the most exciting and dynamic companies in the sport and industry today. Unless otherwise stated, all full-time positions enjoy 401k, medical, dental and holiday benefits. Salaries are commensurate with experience and related capabilities.
It is the policy of Felt Racing, LLC to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. EOE M/F/D/V
DEALER SUPPORT MANAGER
FELT Bicycles is looking for that person who understands the value created by superior dealer support and customer service. As a manager of the Felt Bicycles Dealer Support team, you will manage the Dealer Support department out of Ontario, California and oversee daily interaction between Dealer Support and bicycle shop owners, employees and customers. You will also work and interact with other departments within Felt Bicycles to help identify and resolve any potential issues relating to dealer support and customer service.
Reports to: Operations Manager
· Direct the work flow of the Dealer Support department
· Oversee the entry of orders, shipments and returns
· Ensure the Dealer Support department is trained in all aspects of customer service
· Provide performance evaluations and suggest improvements
· Maintain an intimate knowledge of dealer and customer needs
· Use Felt’s ERP system to analyze dealer and customer issues
· Ensure highest possible quality of dealer and customer interaction
· Communicate with and build long-term relationships with the dealers and customers
· Communicate with and build long-term relationships with all inside and outside sales reps
· Communicate with and build long-term relationships with all departments within Felt
· Suggest improvements to the various processes and procedures within Felt
· Manage dealer support inventory
· Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports
· Make dealers and consumers feel they are riding the best bicycles in the world. Period.
· 3 or more years of bicycle industry experience
· 3 or more years of direct front line employee supervision
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to remain calm and level headed even when handling difficult situations
· Understanding of bicycle frame materials, construction and finishes
· 4 year college degree in or 2 additional years of bicycle industry experience
As a relatively young company, the demands of the various departments and the tasks of employees within each department are changing all the time. The outline of duties shown here is a representative list of the general duties this Dealer Support Manager may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is in our Felt culture to use the skill set of all our employees to their fullest potential and to give our employees all the tools necessary to succeed in their job.
Please email Jay Duehring at JayDuehring@feltbicycles.com your cover letter and resume.
Womens / Lifestyle Marketing Specialist
FELT Bicycles is looking for a passionate addition to fulfill the role of
Marketing Specialist on our women’s specific performance and lifestyle
bicycle lines. As part of the Marketing Team you will assist in identifying
and executing on a variety of creative marketing efforts. You will also
interact with other departments within Felt Bicycles to facilitate internal
Reports to: Brand Marketing Manager
- Develop creative communications for print, web, social media, and in-store.
- Collaborate with team on marketing strategy and creative direction.
- Photograph and video bicycles and athletes. Both in-studio and on-location.
- Editing of photographs and video.
- Communicate with and build long-term relationships with media partners
and brand integration opportunities.
- Contribute to the Felt Bicycles race news and blog.
- Communicate with and build long-term relationships with all departments
- 2-4 years marketing experience in bicycle industry, action sports industry,
and/or ad agency.
- Adobe Creative Suite CS5; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash.
- Premier and/or Final Cut Pro is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to perform in high pressure situations and deliver under tight
- Strong organizational skills: Ability to keep order of creative assets
internally and on FTP.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient with a digital SLR.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40lbs.
Please submit cover letters, resumes, and portfolios to email@example.com
This part time position will be responsible for handling various day to day tasks that arrive at the Irvine location of Felt Bicycles. It will report directly to the Director of Operations, but needs to assist all departments in whatever is needed.
- Make sure the office (including the shop and warehouse) is clean and organized at all times.
- Make sure all mail, packages or deliveries are forwarded to the right person.
- Make sure that the office supplies are restocked and ordered as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule any repairs, maintenance or service required for the facilities.
- Coordinate and schedule any repairs, maintenance or service required for the vehicles.
- Assist with event planning logistics for various events through the course of the year.
- Assemble bicycles as needed by various departments.
- Make shuttle runs to and from the warehouse in Ontario (or other destinations as needed) to transport bicycles, parts, etc.
- Other duties WILL be added as required. This is an open position where various duties will be assigned as needed.
- Bicycle assembly experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work 20 to 25 hours per week.
As a relatively young company, the demands of the various departments and the tasks of employees within each department are changing all the time. The outline of duties shown here is a representative list of the general duties the Office Assistant position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is the goal of both the President and the General Manager of the company, to use the skill set of all of our employees to their fullest potential and to give our employees all the tools necessary to succeed in their job.
Please email Michael Forte at firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter and resume.